6.19.2012

painting on pottery in TN

this is where i've been
(view from my parent's front porch)
in TN
with my family
it doesn't get much better than that

plus,
i got to play with my mom in
her pottery studio

she made the dishes
i had fun painting designs on them
 i always leave wishing i had more time
to work with her
 we made plans for our next set of dishes...
we're experimenting with adding pattern in the clay

last but not least,
sadie learned how to swim


and eli got to play on the farm equipment!

thank you uncle ronnie and cousin charlie
:)

2 comments:

Karen Appleton said...

These look amazing Kate! How incredible to have this creative time with your mom! I can't wait to see more of what you two dream up!

Way to go Sadie!!!!!
I'm sure Eli had a blast!

Glad you're back!

Anchor Cottage said...

I like the pottery!